Zero liquid discharge plant

  • It is first of its kind in Amritsar zero liquid discharge based designed Effluent treatment plant of 500 KLD recycling its treated waste water up to 90% in the process in different –different stages. It is a composite plant of manufacturing woolen carpet, blankets, synthetic blankets, synthetic fabrics etc .
  • A Cotton denim plant of capacity 500 KLD designed on same principle of ZLD installed in Bhilwara for recycling its treated waste water up to 88 % in different stages of process and in Boiler.
  • Dairy plant ETP of capacity 500 KLD designed erected and commissioned on biological treatment. It is 100 % chemical free process Effluent treatment plant recycling its treated waste water up to 80% in different stages of process cooling and washing.
  • Composite yarn dyeing plant of ETP capacity 800 KLD in Ludhiana designed on the combination of biological followed by physio-chemical treatment followed by tertiary in form of Filters and membranes. This plant can recycle treated waste water up to 88% which can be used in process in different stage .
  • ETP of capacity 100 KLD installed in RICE industy in Bundi to recycle its treated waste water up to 70% and remaining 30 % will pass through RO to provide balance top-up water in Boilers. This plant save a huge amount of water which is wasted during the process of rice.now industry is using this treated waste water in different process to reduce fresh water requirement.