Our filter press maintenance & repair department is committed to providing a first class service and, where possible, to improving the availability and reliability of all filter presses – a professional approach coupled with a high degree of knowledge and experience, with skilled specialist engineers, are pre-requisites for first class service.
We have filter press maintenance engineers who are qualified for any kind of installation, commissioning, repair, service, refurbishment and process optimization involving filter press products and processes.
Our customer service department is always ready when needed, to either carry out repairs or service work in the field, or as conditions dictate, at its centralised workshops. Our field engineers are based throughout the India minimizing response times and cost.
We offer a comprehensive range of maintenance and technical support for all types of filter presses
OUR BUSINESS MODEL HAS BEEN DEVELOPED TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
- Supporting our customers with formal maintenance contracts, or on an “as required” basis.
- Timely response to preventative filter press maintenance and/or breakdown maintenance requirements
- Temporary dewatering capacity should your equipment require major remedial work
- Regular servicing in accordance with manufacturers recommendations
- Emergency call out or technical assistance – guaranteed 24/7
- Process optimisation to improve machine performance and efficiency and to reduce costs
- Training of client’s engineers and operators.
We provide routine servicing, preventative and emergency breakdown maintenance of any press installation and associated equipment including feed pumps and dosing systems.
Coupled with improved filtration technology, filter press upgrades (including membrane inflation technology to improve cake dryness and throughput) can enhance automation, increase efficiency, throughput and performance.
Having a large rental/hire fleet of centrifuges and other dewatering technologies, we understand the absolute requirement to maintain assets in a good reliable and serviceable condition, whilst having the ability to deal with breakdowns immediately after they occur.
Nearly all major repairs (including upgrades from steel plates to polypropylene and membrane inflation installation, general replacement of plate packs, hydraulic ram replacement/repair and Health & Safety upgrades to comply with current regulatory requirements) are carried out at site. Machines are fully recommissioned, process optimised and tested by our field engineers ready for service.